About Me

I am currently a student at UT. I enjoy the creative aspects of my degree program in communication but also enjoy business and finance. My hopes and dreams are too many to list but I hope to have a business that includes all of them. My ultimate dream is to love what other people consider work.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Video games

I mean listen, as a kid, the girls I knew, were related too, they played with dolls and kitchen sets. Sometimes we played video games together, I could care less if they did or didn't, I just think thats the way it was. Now, soooo many women are getting involved in graphic design and production, its wonderful.

As for video games itself, I agree with you professor, I love a simple game. The most technical I get is a sports game. However, it does feel good to master something so I can see why people do love those difficult games.

I heard someone in class mention something about microsoft and sony making a final console which you can upgrade. I think thats brilliant, and not for the consumers. First, both company's loose quite a bit of money on each console, they take a loss actually. They make there money on games because of there cheap duplication and high price tag. I think it would be a brilliant business strategy because not only are your cost's just reproducing games, you can charge for hardware upgrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment