About Me

I am currently a student at UT. I enjoy the creative aspects of my degree program in communication but also enjoy business and finance. My hopes and dreams are too many to list but I hope to have a business that includes all of them. My ultimate dream is to love what other people consider work.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grid Art

Just finished my grid art project after an aggravating day and a half adjusting what im doing. I really wanted to make a 3D model of a microphone with a grid of shiny tiles on it. After spending a long time at the craft store and over $60, I came home and attempted to do it but it just was int working. I thought all night and the next day and decided to just go to a couple stores and get some more ideas. I got hit with a light bulb when I saw this vent for an air duct and now I have just finished a great project. Im gonna have to return most of the unused stuff which is great cause I need the money, and $60 was way more then I wanted to spend. Im real happy it turned out like this. My ultimate goal was to make something I liked so much I';d want to keep it, and make it so I could hang it on the wall. Project successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment