About Me

I am currently a student at UT. I enjoy the creative aspects of my degree program in communication but also enjoy business and finance. My hopes and dreams are too many to list but I hope to have a business that includes all of them. My ultimate dream is to love what other people consider work.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Earthquake and clockwork

I finally asked my parents if they saw Earthquake. My Mom said no bad my Dad saw it in theaters. He said he thought it was really good but it didnt deter him from going to California or anything. He said he like Clockwork but didnt bother seeing Odyssey.

I agree totally with my Father. I did not see odyssey nor am I into that sci fi stuff.. I did find clock work to be really interesting and Earthquake seems like it was a great idea for the generation it came out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment