About Me

I am currently a student at UT. I enjoy the creative aspects of my degree program in communication but also enjoy business and finance. My hopes and dreams are too many to list but I hope to have a business that includes all of them. My ultimate dream is to love what other people consider work.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mac and Pc

I just want to say that I get soooo inspired watching the documentry nerds. A great class, teacher, and material is suppose to inspire you and the last two classes were just that. I walked out twice with so many ideas. i want to be featured in a document like that one day. i really never realized what a business side Bill Gates as. You always tink of him as this nerd, but he really captilized on so many ideas that other people thought of, and thats big business. I think the computer wars with Mac and Pc will continue to go back and fourth. Apple obviously has a stranglehold, I never liked apple but here I am using there computers and checking my iphone. Microsofts zune player sucks, I had one, and they are just far behind like usual in copying other peoples ideas. Copying ideas is fine but you need to also make improvements. I think Bill Gates is too proud of a man to give up or just continue to cost. Lets also not forget he has the xbox 360 franchise under his tool belt as well, that is world wide phenomenon itself. I think they will step up there game soon.

Also, Apple is stilllllllll tooo expensive in my eyes, but people seem to buy it, (including myself). Jobs' marketing strategy is absolutely brilliant, and the Apple stores are un-real.

No comments:

Post a Comment