About Me

I am currently a student at UT. I enjoy the creative aspects of my degree program in communication but also enjoy business and finance. My hopes and dreams are too many to list but I hope to have a business that includes all of them. My ultimate dream is to love what other people consider work.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

class

I really enjoyed class today, but only cause I felt some emotion in the films we watched. First off, I dont know if when I was a kid I was showed Wizard of Oz too young but that movie freaks me the fuck out. I dont like it. I actually dread watching it, I dont know if I have a fear of it or it just piss's me off haha.

I also love birds. Its so old yet so relevant today because the graphics are terrible but it really strikes emotion in you. I felt like the birds were attacking me as I watched it. I think Hitchcock was brilliant with sound, and you gotta love him comming out of the pet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment